Scoring is based upon official Major League Lacrosse stats related to drafted player goals, assists, saves, ground balls and caused turnovers. Official stats may be finalized as late as the Wednesday immediately following the games.
There are two factors that determine fantasy team scoring each week.
- Earned Points per player.
- Draft position of player.
Earned Points per Player
- Each goal earns 1 point.
- Each 2-point goal earns 2 points.
- Each assist earns 1 point.
- Each save earns 1 point.
- Each ground ball earns 1 point.
- Each caused turnover earns 2 points.
- Your 1st draft pick multiplies his Earned Points by 2 to determine his Adjusted Points.
- Your 2nd draft pick multiplies his Earned Points by 2 to determine his Adjusted Points.
- Your 3rd draft pick multiplies his Earned Points by 1 to determine his Adjusted Points.
Final Adjusted Points
- The sum of your drafted pros Adjusted Points equals Final Adjusted Points.
- Final Adjusted Points are used to determine winners.
Tie Breaking Rules
- If two or more players end up with the same number of Final Adjusted Points, the tie will be broken by reverting back to the Earned Point total to determine who has the most points and wins.
- If there is also a tie among Earned Points then the prize money payoffs that apply to the players and their final standings will be combined and then split evenly among the players.